– How long does it take for an order to be delivered?
Delivery takes from 2 to 5 days from the day you place an order.
I will always aim to fulfill your order as soon as possible, usually within two days.
– Do you wear gloves when preparing your products?
I strictly follow the UK Government guidance for food business on Coronavirus (Covid-19) (and the guidance for good hygiene practice) which does not require the use of gloves, however, it does require that “anybody handling food should wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, as a matter of routine, before after and during, handling food…
– What is your Dulce de Leche shelf life?
At the moment, I have tested it with results of ” best before 9 months” however it is likely for the shelf life to be longer, I am currently testing it for a 12 months period.
– Do your products contain nuts?
Dulce de Leche, Alfajores, Plain and Salted Caramel Fudge have not got nuts in their recipe, however my products “may contain traces of nuts, gluten and dairy”.
– What is the shelf life of your fudge?
Best before 6 weeks.
– What is the shelf life of your Alfajores?
Best before 14 days, kept air tight and in a cold place.
– Can I get a refund?
If by any chance you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me and I will do my best to sort out any issues you may have.
– Are you registered with your local council?
Yes I am registered with Reigate & Banstead Council.
– Has your kitchen been inspected by the Environmental Health Department?
Yes, it has, and I scored 5 (top mark) in their Food Safety and Hygiene Inspection Report.
– Have you got a Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering Certificate?
Yes, I have a Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering.
– What are the ingredients in your Dulce de Leche?
Coconut milk, coconut cream, brown sugar, pink salt & vanilla extract.
– What are the ingredients in your fudge?
Brown sugar, coconut cream, agave, vanilla extract and pink salt.
– What are the ingredients in your Alfajores?
Cornflour, flour, sugar, vegan butter (which is palm oil free), baking powder, bicarbonate of sodium, plant based milk, vanilla extract & lemon or orange extract, gluten free flour, organic desiccated coconut and they are filled with my vegan Dulce de Leche.